Dr. Cheryl Fogle-Hatch routinely presents on topics in museum accessibility and in archaeology. Most of the recorded presentations on this page are available as YouTube videos. A note is included when a presentation recording is not on YouTube.
Dr. Fogle-Hatch gave two webinars on her work with the FDR Memorial Legacy Committee.
• “Access, Art & America’s Memorials” September22, 2022
Watch Access, Art, and America’s Memorials
• “Accessibility is NOT Optional”, May 20, 2021.
Watch Accessibility is NOT Optional
• “Reigniting Our Love of the Arts, History, and Culture”, the National Federation of the Blind of Maryland, November 12, 2022.
The recording will begin playing automatically.
Play the mp3 file of this presentation.
• “Accessing Archaeology: A Conversation on Equity and Ethics”, Smithsonian Institution, January 27, 2022.
Watch Accessing Archaeology: A Conversation on Equity and Ethics
• “Audio Description, Accessibility, and Media Development”, Smithsonian Affiliations Virtual Conference, October 27, 2021.
Watch Audio Description, Accessibility, and Media Development